Be sure when you asked about your weakness it may not be taken against you. I remember when I worked with Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) I'm not sensitive to the needs of others, as long as I finished my duties, I have this in mind to relax and take it easy and ignoring that I need to help others, I thought to work in a company is about fulfilling your work and that's it regardless if others are suffering from their work alone without the help of others.
Our store manager caught my attention and she brought all the details that I needed to do, including helping others if necessary, because we're a team. I got to my senses and it's like a fog blocking my eyes fall out, I listen to her, and applied what she said to me to change, and it makes all difference in my career, that I even became an A1 staff that with the lack of any position, I can go and relieve them from dining to kitchen, all around.
My insensitivity was transformed into being sensitive to the needs of others and is a vital character that we need to develop as an ordinary employee or as the president of the company.
No comments:
Post a Comment