Sunday, April 5, 2020

Hiring FAQ: What is Your Greatest Strength? Resilience

Be sure when you are asked during the interview like this you are confident that you have this virtue because when you say so and you just only bluff it may take against you during your evaluation. Like in my instance my strength is resilience since I remember during college days in order to support my studies as a self-supporting student, I have to find a job in order to sustain my education. So I tirelessly apply from one company to another, yes I failed too many times during tests and interview but there are companies and human resource personnel who believe in my capacity to work so I got admitted to their company as a sales representative.

In sales, in order for me to thrive, you have to close sales and bring something to the company. So I knock on each door of offices in Makati. I have even map to track down the streets and buildings as I do my cold canvassing, when I am turned down, I pick up myself and knock again to another office.

My co-member noticed me during my time with toastmasters as I failed the evaluation, I didn't show any remorse but thank him for the things that I needed to improve on my speech and he highlights my strength and that is resilience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Ondago Davao Shoppers Team

Welcome to Ondago Delivery System! Please visit this site read FAQ , Duties and Responsibilities of Shopper If you have any questions please...