Sunday, April 5, 2020

Hiring Frequently Asked Questions: Tell Me About Yourself

Most of our job interviews when we're asked by the interviewers we thought that when we're asked to tell about yourself means your name, your status, your education, your experience but it's more than that relates to your whole personality, qualifications, and your intentions.

The interviewer asked you three things and that is who you are? Why are you are qualified? Why you are here? So I made a sample script to ready myself when I'm asked by the interviewer. You can also make your script similar to this according to your fit. So here it goes.

Who you are?
Hi! I'm Ruel Luna, married, and I have 30 years of experience from various business industries, like food, non-profit, export organization, service, and trading.


Why are you qualified?
I got awarded as the best employee, best free home delivery service coordinator, and have more certifications for my talents.


Why you are here?
I'm a person who's committed to making a contribution to company success with my technical expertise in administration and with my exposure to many different fields of business.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Ondago Davao Shoppers Team

Welcome to Ondago Delivery System! Please visit this site read FAQ , Duties and Responsibilities of Shopper If you have any questions please...