Sunday, April 5, 2020

Hiring FAQ: Why Should I hire you?

Putting all 3-4 personal qualities of you is essential to answer this question. Also sharing your success story from your previous employment and what you have contributed is also essential. Be sensitive not to overrate yourself the reason they will hire you but be authentic about yourself since they want to know if you're the right fit for the job.

Why should I hire you?
An example of my answer based on myself is...

I'm resilient, sensitive, easy to adjust to the environment, can get along to most people I meet during my employment. I never recall I met people whom I didn't get along with. With regards to the job, I am teachable, open and can easily absorb information that is related to my tasks and others.

I also contributed ideas and strategies to improve the business system from my previous work like providing manual forms in order to track down transactions and reduce pilferage.

2-3 sentences will do to answer the question directly, concise, but with meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Ondago Davao Shoppers Team

Welcome to Ondago Delivery System! Please visit this site read FAQ , Duties and Responsibilities of Shopper If you have any questions please...