Hiring people is difficult and to blend them all together, you have at least a hint of basic psychology to scan individual differences and how they can work together in harmony. Though sometimes as I wear the hat of human resource personnel in hiring people, I misjudge people who join but good thing I create a culture for them to work with harmony. I give them monthly evaluations and also each of them evaluates each other and with that kind of strategy, they behave and move forward to a common goal.
When you are asked with this kind of question there are 3 key principles. What is the problem? What is the action you made? What is the result of your action? Like in my answer above the problem is their individual differences, and my action is to select the right fit of each personnel based on my personal judgment and to create a culture that they will follow and evaluate for follow-through. The result is harmony as they work towards a common goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment