Monday, April 6, 2020

Hiring FAQ: Tell me about a time you showed leadership?

I remember when we acquired an existing business, these are from my wife's family side. There's no one to take the lead, so what I did was I took the initiative to do all necessary things that at day one when we take over we have the system to follow. Even his cousin the owner of the previous business was surprised that after we take the business it takes off. It's like a 100% increase in sales.

There are 3 keys to answer this question. What is the situation? What action did you make?  And the results of your action, you can indicate a percentage, or figures to give them metrics idea, so that they can gauge the result of your action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Ondago Davao Shoppers Team

Welcome to Ondago Delivery System! Please visit this site read FAQ , Duties and Responsibilities of Shopper If you have any questions please...