Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Strength


J.K. Rowling has been more successful in writing fiction books than any person who has ever lived. But her life has always been successful. I was reading her life story and she made a statement on a Minute with Maxwell that I want to give you because it’s a "strength statement". Here’s what she said “Rock bottom became a solid foundation in which I rebuild my life”, the very fact that she said that she rebuild her life tells you that her first life got destroyed, taken down, in fact not taken down but taken rock bottom down. 

You see during the crisis we ask ourselves a very human question, a question like how bad will this get, how long would this take, how long will I have to go through this? You see the answer is probably worse than you think in some way, probably it may take long more than you think, but it’s okay because what you really want to do is you want to go down through that stuff to get the rock because when you get down something that is solid then you can literally build. 

I hope what’s happening in your life and my life during these difficult times is that we’re allowing life to take us deep. Because as we go deep trust me sooner or later you find a rock, and when you have that, that’s a foundation, you can rebuild your life on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Ondago Davao Shoppers Team

Welcome to Ondago Delivery System! Please visit this site read FAQ , Duties and Responsibilities of Shopper If you have any questions please...